F3F SpringCup 2016 POL

czyno

User
Hello!
We had one round "zero" and one round was cancelleed because 3 pilots was not to able to finish his flights due wind conditions. The result after 5 rounds are:
image.jpg
We had flown 4 rounds on the clif, almost 2 rounds in Piaski - one was canced :). Today we will fly in Gniewino. We will have briefing at 9 am there. "The Zbiornic" is crazy for landing after its rebuild

Greetings
Jurek

Ps. Look For Antek place. It is our 14 years old F3F junior!! With wonderful Respect from Tobi. Thank you Tobias!!!
image.jpg
image.jpg

Tobias Reik

Teammitglied
Hallo Jurek,

thank you for the information und congrat - so far - to Antek :)

What Times do you fly in which (similar or thermik?) conditions ?

Regards
Tobias

czyno

User
And the winner is:
image.jpg
But who is third? :cool:

Fastest time of competition was 44.xx made today by Antek. In thermal.

Greetings
Jurek

Tern

User
Super

Super

Hallo Jurek,

vielen Dank für die Infos !

Glückwunsch an alle Teilnehmer und natürlich an Martin, Radovan und speziell an Antek.
Freut mich das Antek dran bleibt und immer besser wird.
Weiter so !

Aus schweizer Sicht: Freue mich das Peter Würmli seinen ersten Eurotour Wettbewerb geflogen hat.

Viele Grüsse aus der Schweiz
Markus

Kenia

User
Rucksack

Rucksack

Hello
I leave the water storage my backpack on Sunday. Hat maybe one of you seen it and know where the remains?

Campac

User
Hi guys,

we regret that we couldn't stay for the last day. (It was a damn long way home to Hungary)
All in all we enjoyed it very much and was a pleasure to be part of it.
Many thanks for the local team for the excellent hospitality and the extraordinary places!
Hopefully was not the last competition for us.
I learnd personally a lot and now I'm busy with correcting my mistakes as well as learn to climbe next time on the table higher ;)
I've started to process the videos. So see the first to ones and have fun
Cheers:
Istvan

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten