GP 14 Velo (M 1:2,5 - Maciej Ozga): Erfahrungen?

Weiss jemand ob man auch einen 120 Klappi rein bekommt , auf den Photos auf der HP sieht der 110er
schon sehr groß aus , ?
Hat schon jemand direkt beim Hersteller gekauft ? Wie sind die Erfahrungen ?

AxM

User
Gibt es die GP 14 auch ohne Störklappen?
Wie sieht das bei der 6m GP 15 aus?
Hallo,

In meinem GP14 Flügeln gibt es keine SK. Es gibt aber eine Abdeckung, als in der Form eine „Öffnung“ für SK ist.

Ohne SK Landes das Modell fast wie eine aufballastierte F3F Modell. SK Bringen im Praxis nichts, ist aber eine Geschmacksache.

Ich bin mit dem GP14 nur am Hang geflogen und landen war mit Butterfly Stellung nie problematisch, auch wenn es schön eng war.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen aus der französischen Schweiz,

Alexandre

Hi Dank dir Alexandre

Aber dann ist sozusagen die Abdeckung eingeklebt
Und man sieht das dann auf der Fläche oben oder ?

Grüße

G.B.

User
🤔...ob das wohl eine Option wäre...die GP14 auf unser neues Maximum...12 kg zu kriegen...?
Sicher nur ohne Fahrwerk und Scale-Ausbau..klar, aber vlt. mit (Wieder-)Aufstiegshilfe..?

@Alexandre : weisst Du wie viel Trimmblei Du in der Nase von Deiner GP hast, bei 10,8 kg ?

Gruß Götz

Ahh um I’m legalen Bereich zu sein für Hangflug ?

Ja denke ohne Fahrwerk sollte das schon gehen !
Bei 12s und nur 12 KG geht das bestimmt sehr sehr gut !!

MFG

Hello every GP14 enthousiast,
i will write in english, because my german is too poor, and your eyes will cry blood ;)

After some talk with my friend AxM, i didnt hesitate too much to buy one GP14, so much was Alexander happy with the model.
Communication with Maciej, was fast and easy.
I have received the model in a gigantic and strong wooden box.

The model is very nicely made, fit and finish are very good. I have only issues with the EWD, that is not right depending on how the screws are tighten, thas the only drawback of the model.

I am quite lucky since my father build it.
I decided to go for Schambeck retract, 6s motor, uncut noze, and no airbrake, all with X10 servos. I fly on the BEC with safety back up battery.
Its assembled with modified Thomas Liu LDS frame and horn, its excellent quality, and no slope at all.

motor Hacker C50 10L with 17x13, for about 90 amps on the ground, since i start always with bungee, its more than enough and i have 6ms climb.
Battery 5000mah 30C behind the retract.

i have a all up weight WITH pilot less than 13kg, which is great, and 5 gr on the tail.

As other model i have FS4000 vxl, and had an EMS Arcus turbine before. I am not a excellent pilot for aerobatics, i fly 99% of the time in Eben (flat field) so only with thermal condition.

I felt at home with this glider from the first flight, its easy and gentle, no bad habits, extremly agile, thermal exceptionnaly well, takes and keep speed. Well it can do eveything, not to mention the super easy landing.
Going straight down from 300 meters gives and nice "swosh" nothing more (it doesnt sream in the sky like the FS4000).
Basic aerobatics is fine, the roll are super easy.

I have now about 20 day at the field, and about 80 flights.
With poor condition (not desastrous) it gives 6/7 min flight from 200meters. Today I flow 2 times 35 minutes, with several thermal climbs to 350 meters, 2 times starting as low as 50 and 75 meters.

I would buy it again right away, its my favorit model so far.

feel free to ask any questions (questions in german is fine, will do my best to reply in german if needed)
Denis

take off video https://photos.app.goo.gl/jrJF3dUF7gPtbgeT9

IMG_0594.JPG

Andy UK

User
Hi all.
Really inerested to read all your comments. (I took me ages using Google Translate !!!! :) )
I bought my GP14 in July at Schwabmunchen and I'm excited now waiting for some good weather so I can make the first flight. I'm still waiting fot the motor to arrive from Torcman so it will be a pure glider to start with. I have to say I was scared when I first saw where the CofG position is around 138mm back from the leading edge, way behind the joiner. Clearly it works for you all very well so I will do the same. Many Thanks for all the interesting comments.
A couple of pics attached filling my front room up.

Andy.
20220927_151032.jpg
20220927_150712.jpg

Andy UK

User
It has flown !

A superb machine. Very nice to fly. A model that immediately feels comfortable, stable, and responsive.
My CofG is 138mm and I think I need to go back a little more. At the moment I need a little bit of up trim to stay level and the stall is just a gentle nod of the nose.
I don't know how others have so little extra weight in the tail. I have 207g !
In the front I have a Torcman NT530-28-14-14 with Fes and a Jeti 95 opto speed controller. Lipos and Rx batteries are back behind the wing joiner.
Anyway, all up weight is 13.2KG and it flys like a dream.

Cheers All.

Image - Copy (5).jpeg
20221018_160039.jpg

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten