MC 3030 Normpos

Na prima,

dann ist doch alles ok. :D

Dann ist eben mit der mc 3030 mit Mischer und Normpos nicht mehr Ausschlag möglich und ich muss (und Kann) damit leben.

Ich wollte halt nur bei den Graupner-Freaks im Verein nicht klein beigeben... ;)

Danke

Ludwig

Ludwig-Heggen, I know your problem same way you do. This is a MAJOR bug in my eyes. It is unacceptable to use long arms to solve the problem. Servo gear will be beaten hard, and any slop will become magnified.

My way around the bug = I quit using normpos for or aft, one simply must be able to get full travel, so only option is to use in "MITTE".

To end in the case that when my stick is neutral, the flaps are both deployed (ausgefaren unten) already halfway, say 45°or so. The servo is unaware of this, it thinks it's in neutral, so it has still 50% each way to go. But the servo arm is also (like the flaps) on 45° repositioned (taking arm off and puting it at 45° back on).Make sure they both flaps are same amount down, if nessessary adjust one of the 2 servo-neutrals so the flaps match up with each other nicely, seen from outside the glider, looking from the back. So stick neutral = servo (in his own world) is neutral = flaps and mechanics are already in 45° position. Now you have 50% left for going full flap, and 50% left for retracting to clean airfoil (or even more for reflexing the flaps).

In your case, stick down means no flap, play with stick-travel amount & servo amount to make it so. Have some spare on the servo trow, so it can move UP for reflex if needed.
Same for stick forward, play with stick-travel & servo amount so the both flaps go same down completely as much as you want.

One issue remains: if you want to change the "no flap deflection position" setting, meaning wing is clean profile, and you have some servo drift to correct, you cannot do this anymore in menu NEUTRAL, stay away there because that's only for the 45° situation correction. If your flap is not in-line with wing profile anymore (servo drift) when flaps retracted, then you now must correct that in the servo-amount menu.

Of course this has some complications for ailerons if you want to make butterfly function, but you solve this by setting the aileron servo neutral (servo neutral menu) at 50% or -50% according to your build situation. So like the flaps (halfway DOWN), also the ailerons are halfway UP (from full crow) when the spoiler stick is in neutral position.

So in my case both flap servo's have a neutral (menu) value of around 0, and both aileron servo's around 50% (+ or -).

This way I could do all F3J needed features to work, but with improvisating in the program section, no long arms.
I think P4000 has not this problem, but never had one, so don't know for sure.

Hope you can imagine what I mean, my german is too bad :)
Cheers, Jurgen.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hi Jurgen,

I think, that I understood, what you mean a little bit. It is difficult in german, much more in english.

But my problems are in using the mixer. I will try your excample, when I find a lot of time..... ;) with a clear "Speicher".

Best way seems to me, to talk to some mc 3030 users during one of the next meetings.

Thanks Ludwig

Ben_

User
Lösungsvorschlag

Lösungsvorschlag

Ich stehe gerade vor dem gleichen Problem: Spoiler oder Butterfly und dann auf Ausschlag (Bremswirkung) verzichten.

Lösung:

1.) Spoiler auf Wölbklappen programmieren und über einen Drei-Wege-Schalter Fix Positionen zum verwölben (geht dann nur positiv!)

2.) Die Umschaltung der Speicherpositionen benutzen: Ein Speicher für die Landung mit Spoiler und der zweite für Start und Flug mit Butterfly auf den Wölbklappen

Grüße,
ben

Hallo ben,
so wie es aussieht geht das Ganze nur über irgendwelche Klimmzüge oder Hintertürchen.
Nachdem selbst MPX keine brauchbare Lösung vorschlagen konnte, bin ich dann den für mich einfachsten Weg gegangen:
Ich habe mit einen größeren Hebel am Servo und ein Loch enger am Drehpunkt bei dem Ruder die Sache so gelöst, dass ich hier mit dem halben Weg auskommen.

Danke nochmal für alle Ratschläge.

Ludwig

Hallo Ludwig,

das von Dir beschriebene Problem wirst Du senderseitig nicht in den Griff bekommen.

Ich mache das immer so:
Der Servohebel wird bei Servomitte von 0% 90° festgeschraubt. Jetzt stelle ich die Mitte der Wölbklappen-Servos auf 70% Hebel muss bei diagonaler Anlenkung nach vorne zeigen.
Jetzt wird das Gestänge so eingestellt, das die Klappe im Strak steht.
Wenn ich jetzt die Landeklappen setze, habe ich bis zur Knüppelmitte die 70% Weg und danach die restlichen 100% Weg.
Kleiner Nachteil: ich kann die Wölbklappen nur noch 30% nach oben fahren.:D
Das ganze wende ich auch bei einer MX24S an, um ein Hebelverhältnis von min. 1:1 bei genügend Weg einhalten zu können

Fabian

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten