Bilder von RES/ERES-Modellen

PrimeRES V2
IMG_20230320_195631.jpg

ORLA

User
The overall geometry was preserved, the change concerns the change of the new profile, the extension of the total length of the fuselage from 1343 to 1363 mm, the wing half is not folded into 3x but only into 2x. The construction of the wings remained on the tubular spars. The fuselage is narrower and we have improved the braking with a certain modification of the brake flaps. Even with some photos later, it is still being tested, but the tests indicate that the overall stability and controllability are better and the model does not fall over. I also have a prototype with Ve rudders for a favorable reduction in the weight of the model at rest, the wing construction is classic wooden beams and simple reinforcement against torsion for the least possible weight / still without brakes / I will write more information later

(In English) 😳
My "RESAnchor E", a development from my F3L "RESAnvil".
Both are own designs that take their design cues from the Allegro Lite and Ton Van Musteren"s "RES Eagle".
I made the RESAnvil last year and have flown it when conditions allow, purely sport flying with a couple of "Postal" competitions thrown in. At 520g not really competitive on light, low thermal activity days but flies OK in the wind.
The RESAnchor E is the natural powered development of the bungee glider, with very similar wings - It now has half ribs in the outer panels. The fuselage is near identical, but is shortened in the nose. A 26g 2050 kV motor from Hyperflight is fitted plus a 40A BL_Heli ESC. Propeller is a "no name" plastic unit that I had in my spares box. It came out at 530g ready to fly including a 55g battery and 11g of lead in the tail. ( I really should have made the nose even shorter 😣 ) I used not-so-light HobbyKing covering ($) which is naturally heavier than Oralight ($$$).
It is yet to fly as I am awaiting better weather but I hope it flies just as well as it's unpowered sister.

Regards,
Clive.
received_1163779017848854.jpeg
20230402_184416.jpg

Marcel85

User
Hallo liebes Forum,

nach einem verregneten Tag ist es gestern am späten Nachmittag noch schön geworden und die Wetterlage hat sich für den Erstflug des Prime mit V-Leitwerk angeboten. Hier ein paar Fotos von dem Zuwachs in meiner Prime Familie. :D
Nach dem einstellen der Differenzierung ging das dann auf Anhieb so gut, dass ich so lange draußen war bis es dunkel geworden ist. Ein wirklich schöner Abend! Ein Video hab ich noch im Baubericht verlinkt.

Beste Grüße Marcel

c5d2e2d0-8dd4-4e1f-a5be-c6521067bc5b.jpg
f.jpg
067730e0-09e8-4477-af91-1168eb6332a6.jpg
971c3c08-bee5-4f8e-b7e7-654a58ec644c.jpg

ORLA

User
The ENCANTO is really very chic and has a beautiful shape.
Will the model be sold in series? And if so, when and where can I order? ;)
Best regards Marcel
Unfortunately, I've had a lot of responsibilities at my main job for the last year, so I don't have time for production, at the moment I have no idea when I could start at least a few piece production

Marcel85

User
Unfortunately, I've had a lot of responsibilities at my main job for the last year, so I don't have time for production, at the moment I have no idea when I could start at least a few piece production
Oh that's sorry. There is often a lack of time because of work, I can understand that. But if you start again, I would be happy if you could tell me or here in the forum. I'll buy a kit directly from you. He's too good to be real. ;)

Hallo,

heute habe ich mal wieder eine längere Radtour unternommen. Natürlich ging es auch am Platz von Schmitty vorbei, wo sein neuer, sehr leichter PURITO mit zurückgesetztem Höhenleitwerk seinen Erstflug hatte. Michael war sehr angetan von seinem Neuen und es gelangen auch gleich mehrere Starts aus der Hand in die Thermik.
P1030206.JPG

P1030209.JPG

Auch die Hochstarts gelangen auf Anhieb sehr gut
P1030214.JPG

P1030217.JPG

P1030212.JPG

Auch der neue Elektro PURITO hatte seinen Erstflug
P1030225.JPG

Viele Grüße
Dietmar

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten