Eurocup Rechlin/Lärz 13.-14.6.2009

.....and better fly elektrik;) , .... my Battle will not ever be broken;) ,she come's back......soon, see you next year on WASG:cool:

Daniel

PS: when do you have seen her flying, she has an 9/5........with a little bit more rpm....19.800! Setup for 4:30 min.

GeorgB

User
pad73 schrieb:
Hi Daniel, It is OK, nevermind, it isn´t race for money :), but it is not easy to make helper and compute rounds togeather ... it is quite adrenaline and stress situation

for next race I must prepare prop 9/5 :)

Hello Pad!

I agree, the helper is in great stress. He has to start the plane, call out the crossing of the far pylon, have an eye on the cutting of the near pylons, maybe give some advice to the pilot and above all that count the rounds.
No one to blame.

I suggest to let the flag-man on the far side count the rounds next time. He is not anywhere near as busy!

I did not count my rounds myself and would not be able to count anyone else's rounds.:rolleyes:

By the way, I fitted an APC 8x6 to my Seiran;)

Hope to see you next time!
Georg

Hallo Pad73,
too much Ampere for my Controler Cable, it was such befor burning:eek: and go¨s out of the conector...bullshit, no elektrik, no control's:cry: , but the damage is not much, in 2 weeks it will be fly again. The Hacker B50L15 with 1650kv with 4s Lipo have much power, and with an 10x4 you can fly him in Combat, but is not one of cheap one, so I'm only flying him in race's like this in Rechlin.
Best regard's,
Daniel

pad73

User
Hey guys, in Rechlin somebody wants my Mustang plane to buy. I forgot name. So may be we will meet in Znojmo. If somebody will want the plane let send me an message to the my email prostor@worldmail.cz.
Some photos and text (czech) is in my webpage
http://rcweb.cz/aktual/p51d_el.htm .... I can sell only parts, not completed colored plane. Fusellage is sanded and beveled.

Schweine geiles Video! Mein Dank an die Griffon's.
Gruß Daniel

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten